With BIVITEC, we start where conventional screens become inefficient and less economical. Difficult products, such as damp, stalky and leafy materials or matted substances block the screen openings of conventional screening machines and thus make efficient screening impossible.
BIVITEC provides a simple solution to these challenging demands: a driving mechanism producing resonance provides two vibratory movements in which the flexible polyurethane panels are expanded and compressed in turns, and the hard-to-screen product is separated at high acceleration. The dynamically excited screen panels thus remain clear and allow efficient screening.
Areas of application:
- Hard screening tasks in all weather conditions
- Damp, wet and dry screening
- Building materials, industrial minerals, salts
- Coal and steel industry
- Recycling industry
- Wear to the sides of the screen is prevented by the ox-horn system (laterally raised screen panels).
- Screwless fastening system of screen panels allows them to be replaced fast.
- Dynamic screening-panel movement keeps the screen openings clear.
- Optimum adjustment to the task in hand by simply changing the vibration parameters.
- Optimum side sealing by means of the ox-horn system avoids loss of material.
- Low maintenance requirements and high availability of screening machinery.